Wednesday, August 19, 2009

100% Designed in Macau – Product Design 2

Outdoor of the exhibition hall

My corner and space

My name at the first of the list

Different angle no. 1

Different angle no. 2

CD package close up

I was invited to join a group exhibition 100% Designed in Macau – Product Design 2 at Albergue Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Macau from 29th July till 23rd August. Since this was an unexpected invitation and because I don't have much works in the field of product design, I have to rush to do something at least not in 2D for the exhibition.

For that purpose and for time consuming, I used the characters design that I displayed from my last solo exhibition and force some of my characters to make a migration from paper/canvas to CD package and to t-shirts.

The above images are more or less about my space, my corner and my display at the exhibition.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails