Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2010 Macao Annual Art Exhibition.

















4 submitted canvas







Together with other artists





Example of one of my favourite sculpture. It has two faces in front and back.









Another interesting sculpture showing the motor driving scene of Macao.

2010 Macao Annual Art Exhibition is an important programme as part of the Macao Arts Festival. I tried so submit something every year to participate in this event.

In 2007, my artwork TYPE-FACE-RECIPE was awarded as 10 best entries of the exhibition.

Then in the next coming years 2008 and 2009, I also submit some of my artworks, but none were selected nor even for the exhibition, this proves that the judge are very tough for the quality of the works.

This year 2010, I tried once more by submitting 4 canvas of my previous solo exhibition UNKNOW - A Miracle Vision, and finally I was selected for the exhibition and be part of this important yearly arts events.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails