Monday, April 20, 2009

First International Award! 2003

First International Award for a stamp design.

First international award in 2003 in which I have to design a postage stamp for Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs, Post and Telecommunications, Japan.

I received an Honourable Mention by post and I couldn't believe that I won an award in Japan! That's very important to me and meaningful, because this means that I am getting closer to an international level.

The brief was asked to design a stamp with a theme to remember Hiroshima Memorial Hall (the Atomic Bomb Dome). This is one of my experimental works to make one line drawing without breaking it. There you can see a Human which is represented with line drawing protecting the world and then a bomb flying to the direction of Japan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails