Thursday, April 23, 2009

Proudest school work (final year)

Think before you ...

A series of poster that I designed for student poster design competition while I was still studying at Kent Institute of Art and Design (KIAD).

This is one of the proudest school work that I have done and now looking it back, my works are already very illustrative and not relying in photos and special effects. Maybe one of the reason is because my computer was not powerful enough at that time.

I may say that the posters were a try out of making in a series. I remembered at the begining I only design the first one, and then the tutor asked me to develop more to make a series and still being the same style under my signature.

At end I designed a poster in a series of 3, kept the house as main image and the title strong and bold.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails