Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Poster for Unknown - A Miracle Vision 2009

After few months of hard work at creating character design, finally it's time for the exhibition day. Here a big thank you to Creative Macau inviting me to show up my "unknown" creativity to the public.

The title is Unknown and it means a lot to me. Can be unknown territory, unknown exploration, unknown talent, unknown way, unknown not always represent a negative aspect. Here I name the title Unknown, because for one reason, I couldn't find a proper name by the time need to submit relevant information to the center and two, because even myself cannot really categorise what field of creativity my creations belong. Can be illustration, graphic design, icon design, cartoon, animation and many more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails